Business strategy is a process that enables a senior management team to navigate from where they are today to where they aspire to be. Success requires an intimate understanding of identity.
A good business strategy develops from a clear and rich understanding of the current context that an organisation finds itself in and a high degree of awareness of its ‘identity’.
The future can then be considered through: the ambitions of the senior team, the aspirations of key stakeholders and the many opportunities that can be identified. These future goals can be qualified against reality based on the pace at which the organisation can be developed.
When we help senior teams to develop strategy we:
- Work with them to understand their business today and its current identity
- Collect and develop insights from staff, stakeholders, customers and the supply chain
- Analyse the business context and identify potential opportunities
- Synthesise potential ‘end-states’ in conjunction with the senior team
- Lead evaluation workshops to select preferred goals
- Provide portfolio planning services to calibrate investment in change
- Create strategic roadmaps and other communications products to inspire everyone involved
- Deliver communications to internal and external stakeholders
We offer a full range of business strategy development services from situational analysis through identity development to planning, designing and implementing the change portfolio that will deliver your future goals.
Our approach is tailored to a client’s specific needs drawing from an integrated range of client-side services including:
- Business strategy development
- Business case development & authoring
- Enterprise architecture, process analysis and design
- Portfolio, programme and project design, governance and management
- Feasibility studies
- Business change intervention design and delivery