We help our clients to meet the challenges of increasing regulatory drivers, recycling targets and rising disposal costs through devising more effective and sustainable waste management solutions.
Our extensive experience of waste policy and regulation enables us to secure the necessary permits and consents for waste recovery or disposal facilities. Our advice and solutions not only help organisations meet domestic and international regulatory requirements but also reduce the business cost of managing and disposing of waste.
Our projects range from waste strategy work to the locating, environmental impact assessment, planning and detailed design of major waste recycling facilities. Our experience encompasses all types of waste, including municipal, commercial, industrial and hazardous.
Our services include:
- performing a WRATE Analysis
- waste categorization within the facility
- establishing waste disposal procedures
- implementing solutions to reduce waste
- identifying and handling of hazardous waste
- implementing solutions to recycle waste that will gain money
- establishing waste strategies